Explore Savings Accounts of Savings UK Ltd with high AER on your investment.
|Profit Rate||3.5% AER||6% AER||8% AER||10% AER|
|Duration||1 year||5 years||10 years||20 years|
Return on your Savings
If you don’t need access to your money for at least a year, you can get a guaranteed rate of interest by securing it for the specified period.
Type of account
What is the interest rate?
- Where the account balance is £50 or more, interest will be 3.5% to 10% gross/fixed AER.
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and indicates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded annually.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid to your account monthly or annually, depending on your account option.
Can Savings UK Ltd change the interest rate?
- No, the Interest Rate is fixed for the duration of the term.
What would be the estimated balance after 120 months based on a monthly deposit of £5,000?
- Based on an 8% interest rate, an account with monthly deposits of £5,000 will have a balance of £914,730.24 after 10 years.
- This projection is for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
- This projection is based on receiving monthly installments of £5,000 on the first day of the invoice due, which remains invested for 120 months.
How do I open and manage my account?
- Savings accounts are available for individuals and businesses (ie.
- You can apply for an account online by making a first Payment of at least £50. The account will start operating and earning interest on the business day we receive the funds.
- The product is strictly limited and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Once we have confirmed with you that your account has been opened, you will have a maximum supply period of 14 days to fund your account.
- During the funding period, you can Fund your account from your nominated account, either electronically or by bank transfer, up to a maximum of £5,000 monthly deposit. If your account exceeds the maximum limit, funds will be returned to your designated account.
- Each customer can hold a maximum of £5 million in all savings accounts held with Savings UK Ltd.
- Once the funding period is over or the account is no longer available, you will not be able to make any further deposits.
- You can designate up to 4 authorized users.
- All payments must be made to and from your nominated account.
- You can manage your account using your own secure login credentials.
Can I withdraw money?
- You cannot make withdrawals or close the account before the end of the term of the savings account.
- You must contact us at least 21 days before the maturity date, outlining your options at maturity and whether you wish to:
*Fully transfer your money from the Fixed Rate Savings Account to your designated account.
*Fully Reinvest your money in a new savings account with us. (subject to availability at the time).
*Transfer your money in full to another savings account with us
- If we do not receive instructions from you at least two business days before the maturity date of your business savings account, we will transfer the proceeds from your existing savings account (including the initial deposit and interest ) to your main account balance.
- In order to transfer your product from your account or withdraw funds to your Bank account, please contact us.
Forced Account Cancellation:
- The customer must contact us to cancel the Savings account.
- 2.5% AER would be paid instead of the account specific AER.
- The savings account will be canceled in 3 days normally.
- Statements are available upon request.
- All interest on UK savings accounts will be paid Tax free.
- You have the option to change your mind within 14 days of opening the account. Let us know within that time and we’ll cancel your account without penalty or notice.
- Withdrawals cannot be made before the end of the term.
- Your Financial situation must allow you to cover any cash flow during the term of the contract.
- Our savings accounts have a maximum funding limit and once reached the account will become unavailable to new customers.
Your savings are protected
Your eligible deposits with Savings UK Ltd are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Funds Insurance, the deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?