GROWTH INVESTMENTS FUND
Savings UK Ltd
Explore our Growth Investments Fund.
|Inception date||20th Jul 2012|
|Supported Currencies||GBP, EUR, USD|
|Fund invests in||800+ Stocks|
|Target Return on Investment||15-30% AER|
|Since 2012 Return on Investment (ROI)||454%|
Ongoing charge (OCF)
|0.20%||Transaction costs apply||iManagement fees|
|5||5 out of 7||iSynthetic Risk and Reward Indicator (SRRI)|
- The Fund seeks to hold investments that will pay out money and increase in value through a portfolio comprising approximately 10% Gold, 10% Forex, 20% UK /EU stocks, 20%, US stocks, 20% Emerging markets and 20% Tech & innovation.
- The Fund gains exposure to shares and bonds and other similar fixed income investments by investing more than 90% of its assets in Savings UK Ltd passive funds that track an index (“Associated Schemes”). Direct investment in shares and bonds and other similar fixed income investments may also be made.
- The Fund is actively managed in that the Investment Adviser has discretion in respect of the Associated Schemes in which the Fund may invest and the allocations to them, each of which may change over time. The Investment Adviser manages the Fund through the pre-determined exposure to shares and bonds (and other similar fixed income investments), as detailed above.
- The Fund will have exposure to shares of UK companies and non-UK companies (including emerging markets (i.e. countries that are progressing toward becoming advanced, usually shown by some development in financial markets, the existence of some form of stock exchange and a regulatory body)), and to Sterling-denominated and non-Sterling denominated bonds (including government bonds, index-linked bonds and UK investment-grade bonds). The UK will generally form one of the largest single country exposures for shares and bonds.
- The Fund attempts to remain fully invested and hold small amounts of cash except in extraordinary market, political or similar conditions where the Fund may temporarily depart from this investment policy.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may fall or rise and investors may get back less than they invested.
Performance will not be shown for funds which do not have one full year of data available.
Basis of fund performance NAV to NAV, net of expenses, with gross income reinvested. For ETFs, where the base currency is either Euro or US Dollar, returns may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
Funds gain based on a £10,000 investment
With Savings UK Ltd you have a fully secure investment solution that works out of the box.
With intuitive Investment Analysis by our Investment Analysts, as well as clear and transparent reporting, investing is as easy as never before.
Why you are winning with Savings UK Ltd
You invest funds in Growth Investments Fund and keep full control over your investment. Let us do the work: Always diversified, highly reliable and thus much more efficient than investing has ever been.
- Investments Analysis, monitoring and rebalancing
- We monitor Investments Portfolio and adjust it when needed.
- Investments Risk management based on science
- Our risk management and portfolio construction are based on scientific principles.
- High liquidity
- So that your wealth is always at your disposal.
- Investment Strategy tailored to the target Return on Investment.
- Find a strategy that is tailored to the Growth Investment Fund but adjustable at any time.
- Simple and clear reporting
- Easy to read and understand at first glance.
This website is designed to give you information on the products and services offered by StockExchange.CO. If you are unsure whether these are suitable for you, please speak to a financial/ Investment Advisor. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. The value of investments, and the income from them, may fall or rise and you might get back less than you invested.