SAVINGS UK LTD
Explore our GROWTH FUND.
|Creation date||20th Jul 2012|
|Supported Currencies||GBP, EUR, USD|
|Fund invests in||STOCKS & Projects|
|Since 2012 Return on Investment (ROI)||474%|
Ongoing charges (OCF)
|0.20%||Transaction fee applies||iManagement fees|
|5||5 out of 7||iSynthetic Risk and Reward Indicator (SRRI)|
- The GROWTH FUND seeks to hold investments that will earn money and increase in value through a portfolio of PROJECTS comprising approximately 10% GOLD, 10% FOREX, 20% UK/EU stocks, 20% US stocks, 20 % EMERGING MARKETS and 20% TECH & innovation.
- The Fund gains exposure to Stocks and BONDS and other similar fixed income investments by investing more than 90% of its assets in SAVINGS UK LTD passive funds which track an index (“Related Schemes”). Direct INVESTMENTS in stocks and bonds and other similar fixed income investments may also be made.
- The Fund is actively managed in the sense that the Investment Advisor has discretion as to which Associated Schemes the Fund may INVEST in and the allocations allocated to them, each of which may change over time. The Investment Adviser manages the Fund through a pre-determined exposure to stocks and bonds (and other similar fixed income investments) as set out above.
- The MUTUAL FUND will invest in shares of both UK and non-UK companies including emerging markets i.e. countries which are progressing towards development, generally illustrated by some development in financial markets, the existence of some form of STOCK EXCHANGE and regulator, and to sterling and Bonds denominated in currencies other than sterling (including government bonds, index-linked bonds, and UK investment grade bonds). The UK will generally be one of the biggest national exposures for stocks and bonds.
- Except in extreme market, political, or similar events, where the Fund may temporarily dissociate from this investment policy, the FUND aims to remain fully invested and to hold minimal quantities of cash.
Past performance is not a good determinant of future outcomes.
The value of investments and the income generated by them may fall as well as rise, and investors may receive less than they invested.
Performance will not be shown for funds that do not have a full year of data available.
Basis of fund performance NAV to NAV, net of expenses, with gross income reinvested. For ETFs, where the base currency is the Euro or the US Dollar, returns may increase or decrease due to currency fluctuations.
(based on an investment of £10,000)
With SAVINGS UK LTD, you have a completely secure and ready-to-use investment solution.
Thanks to the intuitive analysis of INVESTMENTS by our investment analysts, as well as clear and transparent reports, investing has never been easier.
Why is SAVINGS UK LTD. is succeeding in your favour?
You invest funds in GROWTH FUND and retain full control of your INVESTMENT. Let us do the work: always diverse, highly reliable and therefore much more efficient than ever before.
- Analysis, monitoring and rebalancing of investments
- We monitor the investment portfolio and adjust it if necessary.
- Investments Science-Based Risk Management
- Scientific ideas underpin our risk management and portfolio construction.
- High liquidity
- Thereby having access to your WEALTH at all times.
- Investment strategy adapted to the objective of RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
- Find a strategy suitable for the growth investment fund but adjustable at any time.
- Simple and clear reports
- Really simple to read and comprehend.
This website is designed to give you information about the products and services offered by STOCKEXCHANGE.CO. If you’re not sure if they are right for you, please consult a financial or investing professional. A solid predictor of future profits does not rely on past performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and you could get back less than you invested.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?